over 4 years ago
The submission deadline for Innovate Health Tech NYC is fast approaching. Make sure you submit by Thursday, May 2 at 5 p.m. EDT.
We'd like to quickly remind you about the great prizes, recognition, and opportunity for exposure in store: the best emerging healthcare technologies will be in the running to win a share of $50,000 in cash and one of 10 spots to pitch solutions to investors and entrepreneurs at Demo Day.
Here's a handy checklist to help you wrap up your submission. Make sure you can answer "yes" to each of these questions before hitting that submit button. We look forward to seeing your submissions soon!
- Do you or your team meet the eligibility requirements?
- If your technology has been sold or licensed commercially prior to January 28, 2013, does it have substantially new functionality?
- Does your video include a step-by-step demo of your technology's key functionalities? For some helpful tips on what to include in your video, refer to last week's guide on making a great submission video.
- Is your video under five minutes long?
- Is your PDF presentation no longer than five slides?
- Is your Required Submission Questions no longer than five pages?
- Did you list each question and answer on the Required Submission Questions?
- Does your text description describe a) the idea behind your technology, b) its features and functionalities, and c) its purpose (i.e. why people need the technology)?
- Have you included at least one image of the software user interface or the hardware prototype?
- Have you reviewed the judging criteria, how to enter, and enter an submission sections to make sure your submission includes all the required items?
Haven't started yet?
It's not too late to build your prototype— check out the quick-start guide, pretend you're heading into a week-long hackathon, and start building your software/hardware today.
Ask us at the webinar at noon this Friday, April 26. If you can't make it, check out the Frequently Answered Questions, or email email@example.com with "Innovate Health Tech" in the subject line, and we'll respond as soon as we can.
Join the conversation with #InnovateNYC on Twitter, and help spread the word by sharing this with an innovator you know!