Innovate Health Teach NYC on the Road
Want to learn more about Innovate Health Teach NYC? We will have representatives at the following events:
- Health 2.0 NYC – The New York Healthcare Innovation Group: Providers 2.0 Series: Physicians Weigh in on Health 2.0 – Monday, March 18 at 6 p.m. – RSVP here
- NYC Tech Connect: Technology You Can Touch Networking Series – Tuesday, March 26 at 5:30 p.m. – RSVP here
- Enterprise Tech Meetup – TBD – RSVP here
New to the healthcare technology space?
Have a technology solution that may be applied to healthcare needs but you’re not sure how? Here are a few websites to get you up to speed!
If you have any questions, please contact us at Support@ChallengePost.com.
The New York City healthcare community including healthcare providers, payors, academic medical institutions, and entrepreneurs participated in the Eds & Meds 2020 strategic review of the healthcare technology sector led by the New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC). These stakeholders identified the following priority areas that can benefit from innovative technology solutions.
- Wireless health and home monitoring devices
- Consumer technology or enterprise technology
- Data analysis to improve outcomes and/or reduce cost of care
- Population level data analytics and predictive modeling
- Tools to improve patient compliance and disease management
- Medication adherence and medication checking
- Tools to improve communication and patient satisfaction metrics
- Tools to manage clinical trials and patient networks
- Effective marketing methods for new patients
- Care coordination and integration
- Productivity enhancements and streamlining processes
Applicants are encouraged, but not required, to address these priority areas with their technology submissions.
There are a few things you can do to make sure that your submission showcases your hard work!
- Consider adding a one-sentence description of the purpose of the solution to your description (i.e. Why do people need this solution?).
- Make sure your video includes a step-by-step demo of your solution’s key functionalities.
- Consider audio narration or text bubbles in your video.
Not sure how to record your video? Here are a few resources to help:
- Use your webcam to record a video on YouTube
- Digital video tips from O’Reilly Media
- Video tutorials from MediaCollege.com
- Check out our Screencasting Tools page for more information.
PDF Presentation Tips
The 5-slide PDF presentation represents the primary non-verbal communication of your solution’s functionality, evolution and plan for success. Think of it as the outline for your Demo Day presentation in July. Below are a few tips to get you started.
- Consider using your presentation slides as part of your submission video. This way you can add depth to your slides without cluttering them with too much detail.
- Focus on the key points. What do you want the judges to know about your solution?
- Represent your brand. Use your presentation slides to introduce or solidify the brand of your solution.
- Need more ideas? Check out SlideShare’s 10 Tips for Making Beautiful Slide Show Presentations